Under Water? maybe a HARP Loan is Right For You!
Get a FREE quote on a HARP Loan, save thousands of dollars per year.
HARP Loans up to 125LTV (Loan to Value)!!!
Who Needs a HARP Loan?
You may qualify if you’re not behind on your mortgage payments but have been unable to get traditional refinancing because the value of your home has gone down, you may be eligible to refinance through the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). HARP is designed to help you get a new, more affordable, much more stable mortgage. HARP refinance loans require a loan application and underwriting process, and standard refinance fees will apply.
You may be eligible for HARP if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Your mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
- Your mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- Your mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March- May, 2009.
- Your current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- You must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months.
LTV Up To 125% LTV
Leniency on DTI (debt to income)
FHA, VA, Government Loans
Terms from 5 to 30 Years